Say what you want about getting old, we’re all in this together. You may as well enjoy the journey! Here are seven observations on aging that are all too relatable.
- It’s been a bumpy road, but all the wrinkles and pounds gained are signs of a life well lived.
2. You can use “I’m getting old” as an excuse for anything!
3. When you’re young, they tell you that you must choose between comfort and fashion. The older you get, the less you care!
4. These early twenty-somethings believe they are living their best life in college. But you’re not the one sitting in a lecture hall at 8 A.M.
5. As the silver hairs start growing in – you realize you can totally own it.
6. Two words: Senior. Discounts.
7. Sure, you could live your entire life in fear of aging. Or you can take one day at a time and live it to the fullest! Let your hair down (while you still have it) and enjoy the ride!
Did this article bring a smile to your face? Share it on Facebook so all your friends and family can see!