A common occurrence of home owning is the accumulation of a lot of stuff and your living space becomes quite cluttered. Most people will store their belongings in an attic, basement, or garage, while others try to get rid of it all in a yard sale.
If you don’t want the clutter but also don’t want to go through the hassle of organizing a sale, here are 14 good tips that may help.
1. Don’t leave your trash can out in the open, give it a nice little home.
2. Keep your shoes organized with PVC pipes.
3. A sliding food cabinet.
4. Hanging bike racks. Fairly common.
5. Hang high heels on the top of a frame.
6. A secret compartment for office supplies.
7. Book shelf, drawers, pull out bed, this spot is perfect.
8. Something you don’t see very often in modern homes, fold-out space for appliances.
9. Bunk beds that fold up.
10. A storage space under the stairs.
11. This is actually a bed frame with several compartments underneath.
12. A bench that holds your firewood.
13. This may look like an empty space (which is good, that’s what we’re aiming for here) but it’s actually the intricate storing space yet.
14. And of course, your basic kitchen hideaway storage.
If you ever find yourself overwhelmed by clutter, remember these easy tips.